Most customer will use mylar bags to pack their weeds, CBD gummy or cookies, but how can choose a suitable mylar bags? Please see the following details for reference:
1, What is the suitable size and dimension?
- 1g, W 3.4”x H 5”
- 5g, 1/8 oz, W 3.4”x H 5” x D 1.6”
- 7g, 1/4 oz, W 4”x H6.7” x D 2”
- 14g, 1/2 oz, W 5”x H8” x D 3”
- 28g, 1 oz, W 6.1”x H9.2” x D 3.5”
- 224g, 1/2 lb, W 9.5”x H13” x D 5”
- 448g, 1 lb, W 12”x H18.5” x D 6”
2, What is the suitable style of bag we can choose?
- Flat pouch for smaller size, such as 1g and 3.5g.
- Stand up pouch for bigger size, such as 3.5g, 7g, 14g, 1oz, 1/2 lb and 1lb.
3, What is the suitable material of bag you suggest?
- Laminated aluminum foil material (also be known as mylar ), this kind of material is light proof so has wide application, such as VMPET and AL.
- Foil material but with window, such as foil lined. This kind of material is popular because the customer can see the inside product clear.
- Matte finish or glossy finish, such as matte OPP and PET.
Soft touch film, which is a BOPP matte film with a special plush feel on the surface. When you touch the surface of the material, you can clearly feel the astringent leather feeling.
- Brown kraft paper or white kraft paper.
4, What is the closing method we can choose?
- Standard zipper, resealable and cheaper
- Child-resistant ziplock, which is difficult for children to mistakenly open and need to be compliant with CFR1700.20 and ASTM D3475 child-resistant standards.
- Triple zipper, smell-proof